Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Flea-O-Logy Find

Hello my Friends. . .
Last week-end. . I went to my little Hometown
It was the Labor Day Celebration as we call it.
Flea-O-Logy was having their big Sale. . 
But, things were just not good that day. . 
Mother Nature whipped up a good late Summer Storm
Lightening and Thunder, and a huge down-pour of rain.
Now, I am not complaining. . It has been one hot and dry summer
Just terrible.  I just kind of wish the timing would have been different.
Any who. . .I did find a treasure at 
Flea-O-Logy
I have searched and searched for a bench like this. . 
I think they were popular in the 50's, 60's and maybe even
As late as the early 70"
It is maple wood, with that classical 
"Early American" style.
Which I LOVE!
It is painted white, and is in pretty good shape.
But I need to glue some of the joints
And I will re-paint it.
I love the style so much. . and I have searched and searched for one
I will show you later where I plan to put it. .
And how it looks after I am finished with it.
I was lucky it fit in the back seat of my car
Right after I bought this 
I received the call
That my little pet, Zoey, had passed away.
It was a "bummer" weekend!

Hugs, K

3 comments:

  1. So sorry about Zoey. I love the bench. Can't wait to see what you do with it and where yo use it. Hope you are settled in at your new place. Have a better week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karie! I am loving your new bench!!! I cant wait to see what you do with it! :) LOVE your new blog look! So fallish and warm!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your banner! And the bench is awesome! Lucky you!!@

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.