Monday, November 8, 2010

Together With My Girls

I haven't told you about my
Girl's Night
Well. . . . all of the guys in my family
son's, son-in-law, grandson's
went Bear Hunting in the
Uinta Mountains
 Average Mountain 12,500 feet. . . 
So, while the guys were in the cold, mud, wet mountains. . .
 Me and my girls got together to have a fun night of
Crafts, Goodies, Laughing, Talking and Movies
 My daughter-in-law cut the wood
and I sanded.
 The girls each painted and decorated their blocks
They did their names. . . . .
 They turned out so cute and creative
I love seeing the creativity of the girls. . . .
 My oldest granddaughter did the letters of her
high school. . . THS
One did just the letter "J" for our last name.
 I did Give Thanks
Because every day I give thanks for these beautiful
girls in my life. 
They and their Mommies make my life complete
And there is not another place I would have rather been than
with my "Daughters" on Friday night.
Just one last look at this. . . .
She did such a great job cutting the wood.
I love women with power-tools
. . . . . . . . . . . . .
Oh, and one last thing. 
We all slept over that night. . .
What a blast!

7 comments:

  1. Such a simple project - wood, sandpaper, paint, but run it through a girl's imagination and MAGIC! They all look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karie! So nice to meet you, thanks for stopping by! Your girls night is amazing and wonderful! The boys outing soounds pretty amazing too! Best to you, Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karie,
    I love the photo of the girls all working together at the table. Thank you for your visit to My Cozy Corner. I love your blog.
    xo
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karie,
    Thank you so much for visiting me at Home is Where the Heart is! it's a pleasure to meet you.
    How fun spending Friday nights with your girls..you had family night on Friday..
    I also love to spend time with my girls.I am teaching my 12 year old grand-daughter to sew and crochet. I think she likes to knit better then crocheting, the crochet hook has her a bit confused.
    So your men went Bear hunting, did they get anything. My Dad loves to hunt and fish. I remember when I was a little girl he went out Bear hunting and the guys came home with one..
    I have become a follower.
    Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome way to spend Friday night. I only have older boys, no fun girls around yet! I just love this project you all enjoyed together! Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Karie, your table looks very pretty. Hope all is going well for you. I miss seeing you. Looks like you had lots of fun with the kids, makes it all worth. love ya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! Such fun, and the projects are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.