Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thanksgiving Table Ideas

It will soon be here
whether I am ready or not!
For the last few weeks I have posted some
 Table Setting and
Centerpiece ideas.
As we get closer to
Thanksgiving Day
I thought I would show you some of my ideas. . .
Hope it will help you and add to your creativity. . . . .

 The fanciest things at my table are NOT Things
They are my
Family and my Friends

 Just good old fashioned
Together Time
 Thanking the Lord
For the blessing He sends us.

Cherish your time with family and friends
Pray for those who suffer
Most of all have a
Happy Thanksgiving.


2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS table settings...I know, I cant believe we are at the end of the year soon....where did it go??

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Enter my Spotted Moth Giveaway♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous! I am getting so excited for Thanksgiving. It will be refreshing to go home. I get to sleep on crisp cotton sheets under hand sewn quilts at my grandmother's, look at the great small town lights & big city decorations. Hooray for Thanksgiving. Oh, I guess there is also the food. :)

    I'd love it if you'd link up to <a href="http://crossxmyxhooks.blogspot.com/search/label/Hooray%20for%20the%20Holidays>Hooray for the Holidays!</a> on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.