Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Friends The Turkey's

Hello, Hello!
I want to introduce you to
My Friends
The Turkey's
When I opened my storage box of
Thanksgiving Decorations this year
I was so happy to see my old friends
The Turkey's
Hey, they have been with me longer than
some of my children. . . .
And I am proud to say I created them!
Yep, I gave them their little personalities. .

 Little Missy here,
she is the sweetest little thing.
She has a gentle soft way about her.
 This is Master Show-off
Oh, he is a character.
He just cracks me up every time I look at him!
 This is The Grandpa
He is somber and doesn't put up with much
He is missing his little Grandma and the four little Turks
(I can't find them)
He has been with me the longest. . . .
 Oh, here is the General. . .
Yep, he oversees the flock. . .
He is just a big old tender 
Tommy Turkey. .
 Now this little feller, He is alone
He lost his companion
She broke into pieces, and has gone to the
Graveyard of Turkey's.
My little flock of Turkey's get a lot of love!
What would we do with out Turkey's?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE all your turkey friends. What a treat to have these pieces to bring out and put on display at Thanksgiving time. Strut their stuff, so to speak. I like Grandpa. He's a handsome one. Thank you so much for sharing your turkey friends on the Boardwalk Bragfest. They were a treat! yum yum

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.