Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thrift Trip

I found a few pieces of junk treasures when I went to the
Thrift Store This Week
Sometimes I am amazed at the things
I find, other times it's junk not so great..
This time it was ok!
 All this for $4.50
 My granddaughter was with me,
That is how I ended up with a stuffed animal
He is kind of cute!
It is a little Pug Puppy
She wants a real puppy so bad!

 I am always on the look-out for dishes
These plates really caught my eye.
I will be using them for one of my
Tablescapes.
$.50 a piece, how could I pass them up!
 I actually got this for the frame.
I already have the same
saying framed and hanging on a wall in my home.
Christ
Is the center of our home
A guest at every meal
A silent listener to every conversation.
Look at this!
Oh, yes, a candelabra
I could not believe it. . .
Do you remember the one I made from junk
back in October for Halloween?
I looked and looked for a candelabra back then!
$1.50 for this beauty
Ya, I am going to fix it up and use it!
I am thinking of spray painting it silver.
I think it will add beauty to my dining room table.
Yep! I know some will think it is junk
But,

9 comments:

  1. 4.50? great deal! those plates looks fun, and i was wondering about that pug, lol. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your thrift store has better junk, er treasures than mine :) Thanks for stopping by my new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that candelabra was a deal! Great finds. Even the puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I think that you found some great things...the candelabra is simply wonderful.(-: And, thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave such a nice comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some great Junk! I love the candelabra! The price was right for sure! Thanks for joining Junkin Finds Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds! I love the candelabra.
    Have a great weekend, Annette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see a tablescape with those cute dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 4.50 is a great deal for all that stuff. My favorite is the candlebra! I think it will look awesome spray painted silver!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.