Friday, August 11, 2017

I Have Done What I Could

So much has been going on in my small part of the world.
I have missed my little blog very much.
As simple as it is, it still gives me pleasure
to post pictures and tell about my life.


There are times when "life" gets in the way of "living".
That seems to be the case for me this past month.
I have always know that life is fragile.
Things can change in seconds.
No one is immune to the bitter, but it rings true
for the sweet.  We all experience both.
How would we ever know the sweetness of life,
if we had not tasted the bitterness.


I count my blessings every day. Every hour, every minute.
I know that the trials of life are also here to be counted as
blessings. . .For everything gives us experience.  

Trials change us. . . hopefully for better. . .Nothing
goes unnoticed by our Heavenly Father and His Son
Jesus Christ.  If He cares for the little sparrow how much
more He cares for us.


I certainly have had my fair share of trials.
I have come to realize, that with my head held high
and my eyes wide open, I can face challenges and trials,
with the Grace of a Woman.
I believe God blesses us in all things.  




3 comments:

  1. You have certainly had your share of challenges recently. It is good to know that in light of all that, blessings abound. Keep the faith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this Post, I needed it this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems like I have missed a couple of your posts. I read Diana's post about prayers for people and I saw that your son was ill. I do hope that he is fine now. I have been praying for him.

    Yes, we all have trials to go through, but keep the faith and it will all work out.

    Hugs dear friend,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.