Monday, August 14, 2017

This Beautiful World

With all the turmoil that is going on in the world today
one can become very discouraged and worried.
I certainly have my times of great concern, and anxiety
over events that happen.
I have reflected upon the great blessings 
I receive each day, rather than seeing the world
in such turmoil I stop and view the world
and see all the wonders and beauties.
I know my Heavenly Father loves me
And He loves all his children.
We are more alike than we are different.
I feel honored and blessed that I live at this time
here on earth. . 
 This past week end I had the opportunity to sing in my
Stake Choir, for our semi-annual Stake Conference.
(The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints).
The title of the song is 
My Heavenly Father Loves Me
Words and music: Clara W. McMaster

 Several phrases and lines touched my heart deeply.


He gave me my eyes that I might see


He gave the gift of touch.
That I might feel.


He gave me the ability to "feel"
with my heart.


He gave my ears that I might  hear
The magical sound of things.


He gave 
me my life, 
my mind, 
my heart



I thank him reverently
For all his creations, 
of which I’m a part.

We all live on this beautiful planet called earth.
We are part of His Garden. . . with its many colors.
and much diversity. 


I’m glad that I live in this beautiful world
Heavenly Father created for me.



I will be joining
Marty at A Stroll Thru Life








3 comments:

  1. Oh so beautiful Karie, thank you so much for this post.

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karie. Oh, you've said exactly what needs to be said. We are so blessed and it's so heartbreaking what is happening in our great country. I would have loved to have heard your choir as I'm sure it was amazing! Thank you so much for popping in to see me and being my blog friend for all of these years!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.