Wednesday, August 30, 2017

No Change For Me!

Hello!
A few weeks ago I posted that I may be making
changes to my blog.


I gave the idea of changing much thought,
pondering and prayer.

Blogging has changed in the last year or so.
It just isn't the same as it was when I started
Many years ago.
And to tell you the truth I have kind of lost interest
in my little partner, Karie's Chic Creations.
I thought about changing the name.
But how do you change the name of something you 
named to begin with.  Nope, I just couldn't do that.


So then I thought of changing my content.
But geez, I kind of like to show you my little
part of the world. . .it isn't much, but I live here
and I kind of like to show it off.



And what about all of you that follow me?
I have made some friendships here.
And once you are my friend you will
always be my friend.  You see, I believe
Friendships are Eternal.
I don't believe in coincidences. 
We are friends for real.


Sooooo! I don't think I will be changing anytime soon.
I really like to blog, and I like what I write about.
And if someone may not like it, then that is ok too.



So me and the little Terrorists,
Teddy Roosevelt and Johnny Cash
Will still be Blogging  and telling world
about our life here in our little spot in this massive 
place called Earth..
It is a tiny spot, but we like it and we want
to tell you about it.

 

Oh, and one more thing I am a 
Mormon!
I belong to 
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints


My religion is very important to me.
It is very much a part of who I am.
So you will hear a lot about my life
My Talents, My Activities, My Family and 
My Belief
in God and in His Son Jesus Christ.

Oh, and did I mention we will have  
A Good Time.

I hope you will continue with me.. . .and if you
are new to my blog,  please come back again.

Hugs to all,






7 comments:

  1. Love you and your little terrorists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should write about what you love. Sounds like you made a good decision. Love your sweet little doggies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to hear about your spot in the world. That is all we have isn't it, just our little spot. Thanks for sharing yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karie, I am so glad that you will be still blogging. I love hearing about you and the 2 darling little doggies.

    You are so right to write about what you love.

    Take care dear friend and enjoy your weekend.

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogging has changed a lot hasn't it? I started in 2011. Seems like a long time ago. There are so many bloggers now. It's hard to keep up. I found you through Sharing Shadymont. I'm a new follower. I'm glad you are resisting the push to change. I haven't changed much either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karie,
    I hear you!! Blogging is so different from when I first started too!! When my blog was hacked last year, instead of starting a new one, I thought of quitting. But I too decided to keep things the same!! Don't change!! We love your blog just the way it is!! It reflects who you are and that is so important!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.