Monday, August 28, 2017

A Random Act of Kindness

Hello my friends,
I first want to say how sorry I feel for the  good 
people of Texas.  Oh, my goodness!
My prayers are with  each person
whose life has been 
affected by this devastating act of nature.

May God be with you as you 
recover and rebuild.


A few days ago my dear friend Diane brought me this
beautiful Sunflower.



She told me she was taking the counsel of
President Thomas S. Monson.
(The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints)
Who said.
"do random acts of kindness".

Diane's random act of kindness certainly
made me feel better.  


Diane had no way of knowing that the day she brought me
the beautiful Sunflower, I was having a very rough day.

Her simple act of bring me a beautiful flower,
cheered my weakened heart.

I challenge whoever reads this post to
do a "Random Act of Kindness".

Let's fill the earth with kindness to one another.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.