Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Happy July 4th USA

                                                             
  Hello Everyone! 
A very HAPPY JULY 4TH!


I am celebrating with family and friends.
Small town USA style.
Parade,  park activities, and a fun
Day barbecuing hot dogs and hamburgers.
A lot of good food made American style.
Fireworks later this evening. 
The day will be HOT over 100 drgrees.
Sunny and beautiful.  No where else I would rather be.
My home, my town, my family, my friends 
Celebrating the greatest country on this beautiful earth.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!


2 comments:

  1. That definitely is the perfect day. Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karie, just catching up on your blog. What a gorgeous wedding! My best wishes to the bride and groom. Have a gorgeous day!

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.