Saturday, July 1, 2017

Hello July

Well, HELLO my friends,
And greetings to 
JULY.
I was so busy in June
I feel like it went way too fast.


It just seems like that is the way it goes. . 
Time is flying. . is that what happens when you get older?


I hardly had time to enjoy my tiny little spot of garden
while the weather was a little cooler.
Now July is here and it is "hot as a 4th of July firecracker."
Speaking of which, it is just around the corner.
I do love July 4th. . .one of my favorite celebrations.


The Birth of A Nation!
Celebrate!
I think another reason I like it so much is that I love
the small town celebration.  
What is more American than Small Town USA
Celebrating the 4th of July?


Right now I spend most of my time in my house.
My ALLERGIES are out of control.
The medication my doctor had me taking was working fine
but for some reason, I feel like it isn't even working.
Between allergies and being HOT, I just stay home.
If I need anything I hurry and do it in the mornings.
But the allergies are all day long.  


I mosey outside in the evenings to water my plants.
Me and the little Terrorists spend a little time enjoying 
the evening outside.
One thing for sure "this too shall pass".
I keep busy while I am inside.  I have several projects
I am working on.  I will show you when I have them completed.
Have a very enjoyable weekend. 
 Enjoy July. . 
for it too shall pass!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.