Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Utah Weather. . .Gotta Love It!

Would you like to see what it is like in
Utah right now, with the weather?
This is June 17, 2014
Ya gotta love the weather in Utah. . 
Sometimes we never know what we are going to get.
It looks like this in the mountains, but that snow level is getting
Closer to the valley's.  I have about froze to death today.
Tonight I am in my snuggly long flannel p.j's.
The forcast is that by this weekend it will be in the 90's.
Go figure!
You gotta love Mother Nature?
Hope it is normal weather where you live.
Hugs,


2 comments:

  1. WOW, I can't believe that you have all that snow. We are having lovely weather with a cool breeze. Hopefully, your weather will be back to normal.
    Have a great week.
    Hugs
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I didn't hear about the snow in Utah! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.