Monday, June 9, 2014

It Is A Blessing. . .Missionary Grandson

Oh, my goodness, where does time go?
I have been so busy with family events.
I realized I haven't done much to show my blogging friends
I really am still creating and crafting.
But hey, I have a grandson leaving for a Mission for
 The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
And it is a busy time for me, helping my daughter get everything ready.
On Sunday after church we fed over 125 people
Who came to see Andrew and bid him farewell.
For two years he will be serving the Lord.
Andrew and his older brother Joel.  Joel served a mission also.
A beautiful day at the Salt Lake Temple.
I am so blessed.
Oh how I am going to miss this sweet Grandson for 2 years
But, I know he is doing the right thing.
Andrew's Tongan Friends had these Lei's flow in from Tonga
This one is Andrew's.
This is Andy's mother's lei.
The is Andy's Dad's lei.
Aren't they absolutely beautiful.
So kind and generous of them to send these to Andrew.
All is well, and I feel so blessed to be sending the Third Missionary
From my family.
I know Andrew will do the Will of The Lord, by bringing
Soul's Unto Jesus Christ.
But oh, how we will miss him.
Such a joy and a sweetheart.

Hugs,


1 comment:

  1. How wonderful Karie! You will miss him so much, but aren't we so happy when they chose to serve?
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.