Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A Little Day Trip

It is always good to get away even if it is for a day.
Me and my best friend took a little day trip to our
Motherland. (My name for my home town)
We met up with dear friends from high school
Yes, I am still in contact with old friends from my childhood.
These gals are so much fun. . Love them dearly.
We had lunch, and then me and my best friend took a little
Ride around town.  We like to reminisce about places.
I like to take my camera a long. . I love to take pictures.
I am not the greatest, but I do try to capture the moment.
Look at Friend Linda's beautiful yard.
Is this not the most colorful decoration for a yard?
I thought this was so cute, of course, I had to take a picture. 
And notice the cute purple ladder off to the side.  
It is definitely eye candy.
I am seriously still working on projects.
Nothing is getting done!
I think it is because I tend to "Linger Longer" too often.
I hope to have the July decorations up . . .soon.
If not the 4th of July will be over. .
So, be sure to stop by I will soon have a little
Project completed to show you.
A little day trip was what I needed to rejuvenate me.
It helps to get back on track. . .
Lingering Longer with friends and smelling the flowers along 
The way gives me the push I need to get things done.
Hugs to you all,



1 comment:

  1. So glad that you had a great day visiting your home town and seeing friends. The flowers were beautiful and you know how I love flowers.
    Have a great rest of the week Karie and Happy Summer.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.