Tuesday, June 17, 2014

A Favorite Blog- Tatertots and Jello

Hello Hello,
How is the weather where you are?
Today is gloomy and rainy and cold here at my home
Yikes, it is June 17th. I shouldn't be having the furnace on
Really, I do have the furnace on, just to take the chill off.
Sooooo, because of the weather I havne't gotten much done.
Yes, weather problems.  I have a bunch of things I want
To paint and I can't do it outside. . .so not much is going on
Here at Karie's Chic Creations Home.
Oh, I do have my grandson's pants to hem.
He leaves tomorrow for his mission for 
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Funny how they can be so responsible, but leave his pants to the
Day before he leaves for Grandma to hem.
Oh, well, I love him and I would do just about anything for him.
Besides I won't see him for 2 years, and I will miss him a lot.
Something I have been doing is looking at some of my 
Favorite blogs.. . .
One of my very favorites is
Jen is the creator and master mind behind this incredible blog.
Skip on over to see what she has going on right now.
Amazing, amazing is all I can say.
I visited her a day ago for some 4th of July ideas.
Again amazing.
Here is what I found that I like a lot for the 4th of July
This is the front porch of her 1905 fixer up house.
Notice the flag? 
Is this porch not the cutest?
I love it.
She is always inspiring me.
I loved the yellow, that is where I got the idea for my
Front porch.  Yellow!
 
More of her July 4th porch.
She will show you step by step how to make that
Adorable flag.  It is made with wood molding.
I am going to try my hand at making one of these.
I think they are adorable.
Like I said skip on over to

Well, I am off to take my Granddaughters to their lessons.
I will be back with some of my own projects hopefully soon
That is if I can get outside to paint.

Hugs,



1 comment:

  1. Your such a good grandma. We have had great weather here - not to hot or cold and it cools off at night so you can sleep with a blanket. Re-potted
    a few pots this morning and worked in the yard for 1-1/2 hours.
    Hope your weather warms up so you can get your project done.
    Have a great week, my friend.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.