Thursday, August 8, 2013

Vintage Whites. . .Oh So Beautiful

As you know from my last post 
I was at Fleattitude Vintage Market
This past weekend.
Well, I wanted to show you a few of the
Vintage Whites.
There is just something about Vintage Whites
That sets my heart pattering. . 
I am sorry I don't have the vendors name.
There was some gorgeous "whites" showing that day.
These pictures set me thinking. . . 
I have some of my own beautiful vintage whites.
Why do I tuck them away?
I am going to bring my own 
Vintage Whites out for all of you to see
Stay close by. . I will show you what I have.
Good Grief everything I have is turning into 
Vintage. . .Not quite Antique . . .YET!
But, aren't the whites beautiful?
I just love them.

K



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.