Sunday, August 4, 2013

Fleattitude. . For All Those Who Love Vintage

I spent a little time at
FLEATTITUDE!
I fun, great place to find all things vintage.
Oh, Cathy and her group really  know how to 
Put a Vintage Marketplace together.
Just take a look at the wonderful things.
Oh, what beauty!
Just look at that darling cupboard, and of course all the vintage things.
I am telling you this is a junkers paradise.
There was so much stuff. . it took my breath away.
Did anyone say they wanted spools?
If I had a place to put these two items,
They would have come home with me. . 
 Oh, and Milk Glass. . 
You know how I love that stuff.
Ya, I did bring home a piece or two.
I will show you that later.
 And dolls?
 I have never lost my love of dolls.
And I will have a surprise to show you later .
Hold that thought. . ok?
Oh believe me I have more to share with you.
But I figure you are photoed-out about now.
So come back for more of
Fleattitude!

4 comments:

  1. I saw a bunch of things I would love to have and got some inspiration for things I already own.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute cute things, I would have stayed there for a long time and pondered over all the beauties, I loved those pretty painted chairs, soooo sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is definitely the mother lode. Thanks for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my! Wish I had been with you! I'm going with you next time, if you'll let me tag along!

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.