Thursday, May 31, 2012

French Word Wooden Box

Well, even amid the disarray of my moving mess
I still have that urge to find junk
And create something cute.
I have seen some real cute wood boxes
On various blogs, also
I have seen some cuteness using 
French Words on various cute objects.
(I want a stool like this)
This cuteness comes from 
Oh, she has the cute French Words all ready to 
Put on wood boxes, bottles, and wood stools.
Just whatever you chose .
Well here is my cute little wooden box
It was just a piece of "junk" that I found at the DI.
(sorry I forget the before pictures)
I first painted it white, then I dry brushed it Pink
Just giving it a dainty tint of Pink.
What I love though is the 
French Words
From a transfer I bought at
Ya, she sells adorable transfers.
Do check her blog and store out, you will be amazed.
I can sit my French Word Box
Anywhere, my Dresser, my Coffee Table.
It can hold my dainty hanky collection, or my 
Precious collection of Pins.
Oh, I just about forgot I just lined it with scrap-paper
Hmmmmm, I wonder what those French Words mean?
I am so glad I found my little wooden box and
Most of all I am glad I found the transfers from
There are so many talented gals out there in BloggerLand.
Thanks for stopping by.
I am going to join a couple of Link parties.
Beverly at Pink Saturday






2 comments:

  1. Oh sooooo sweet! I just love seeing all of the ideas out there using the decals. On lady did the cutest picnic basket with the graphic on top Your box is fabulous! Thank you so much for the shout out, I am so glad you are enjoying them!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are wonderful!!! I need to get me some of those! :D

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.