Monday, June 4, 2012

Little Trip To Pinterest

A short little trip to
Pinterest. . 
Oh, I love that place, 
It refreshes me to visit. . .so much inspiration
Here's a few of the delightful 
Eye Candy I found. . 
Oh, now I have an idea for my entrance way
I think I am going to re-do a box????
I have chairs just like these, only mine are oak
Hmmm, I think I just may paint them. . 
 I wish I had my old bike!
Do you know how hard it is to find an old bide?
I will never give up!
I do have an old ladder. . 
If only I had  a place to put it. . 
Oh, how cute. . 
Old frames? I have a zillion!
I am constantly on the look-out for 
old unusual frames. . 
I had better get busy and stop looking at other projects
I need to do my own.
But, isn't Pinterest wonderful!
(I always feel like I am spelling p i n t e r e s t wrong)

1 comment:

  1. I love pinterest! I think these pics are super inspiring! :D

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.