Saturday, June 23, 2012

Tooele County Garden Tour 2012

Oh, how I love a well kept yard!
And I love peeking into other peoples yards
And seeing the beauty they create
In their own little spot of Earth. . .
I believe it is a great responsibility to be
Good Steward's of this
Beautiful Earth Heavenly Father
Created for us. . .
Each year where I live there is a tour of some of the
Beautiful yards in our county.
My friend Sue and I have the same love of 
Flowers, and Trees, and Beauty of the outdoors.
 So each June we peek into the outdoor sanctuaries of others.
Here is a peek of what we saw today.
We both love "old" houses.
This yard had beautiful old trees, and olden outside space.
 
Simple curvy lines. . .lots of different textures.

   
Cute little hen house.

I love this old shed and
Love the old tin flag. . .
A quiet shady place . . .Lots of Hosta's
This old home and the gardens were just beautiful
A lot of care and enjoyment comes to the owners of this
Little spot of Earth. . . 
It was 100 degrees today with lots of high winds.
But Sue and I enjoyed our time together.
The best part is we talk a mile a minute. . 
Drink Diet Coke, and laugh a lot.
(Not to mention the cookies we ate)
I will have more yards for you to see another day.
Hope you enjoyed this part of the
Tooele County Garden Tour
Please do come back for more. .  K

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is some lovely stuff!!! I adore old houses too! :) Although that weather... *shiver* so HOT!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.