Sunday, May 6, 2012

May Vignette

I did a spring vignette a few days ago,
I thought I would share it now.

There won't be many vignettes
For the next few weeks,
I am starting to pack - - -
I am Getting ready for my move
To my own little house.

Of course when I get in my house
I will be able to show
You the decorating journey I will be on
I am so excited!
In the mean time I will show bits and pieces
Of things I am doing.
(Notice the picture?)
Well, it is a sweet picture of my Great-Grandparents.
I grew up next door to them.
And I spent lots of time at their house.
One of the reasons I want a "house" is so
I can have a lot of family gatherings.
Be sure to come back for more.
K
I am linking with:

2 comments:

  1. I think this is lovely! Im so excited for your move and all your new adventures! :)

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what sweet memories. I love that you had a chance to be near them. Great vignette. I can't wait to see your new house and how exciting, I know you have to be thrilled. Thanks tons for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.