Thursday, May 3, 2012

Things Always Work Out


Things Always Work Out
This is the house. . . My house

I put an offer in for this house and they accepted.
Just a few things to work out.
Finding my own little home has been my goal
For a very long time. 
There were times I thought I would never own my own house again
But miracle happen.
I know that things always work out the way they are suppose too
When you put your trust in the Lord.
This isn't the "condo", I originally thought I would buy. .
I had second thoughts about it.
And I have been taught that when you are unsettled about
A decision you made, you should re-think it and take
Your new plan to the Lord. .
I did!
And this is where I have been guided to.
I am so excited I can hardly contain myself.
Just wait til I show you the inside!
Oh my gosh! It is beautiful. . .
Be sure to come back.
K



4 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous. Congratulations!!!! I can't wait to see more. I am so thrilled for you. Yes, the Lord does always steer us in the right direction. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh! I just have chill bumps I am so excited for you! I will be waiting to see more photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! can't wait to see inside, you must be so excited to put your stamp on this house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Oh my my your own little nest! Im so excited for you! That is awesome! Let us know more soon! :)

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.