Friday, September 23, 2011

Sunflower Tea Cup

Oh, dear I am lagging behind on my blogging
I am so sorry to my sweet followers. .
I have let you down!
I have been so busy. . . Projects and more Projects.
But, I am not quite ready to show you the things
I have been working on. . Just a little more time is needed.
And then I will show you some of the things I have done.
In the mean time I wanted to show you my
Sweet Sunflower Tea Cup and Saucer. .
I just love it.
 It is just so cheerful and cute. .
This is the time of year for Sunflowers
And a Tea Cup makes a cute Sunflower.
I bought her many years ago, (20 years)!
 This little set has cheered me and my home
For many years. . .
Here is a sneak peek of one completed projects. . .
I am pleased with how it turned out.
Brightens the room with the Autumn colors. .
I like the ruffles on a pillow. . . .dainty and cute.
Oh, there are many more projects. . .
Most of them not completed..
I will show you them in a day or two

I am going to link up with theses wonderful gals
Be sure to check them out. .

5 comments:

  1. found you at Show and tell Friday... where in the world did you find that adorable cup and saucer. I've never seen another like it. Can't wait to see your new projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karie!
    What an adorable teacup and saucer! And your pillow turned out so pretty. Visiting from Tea Cup Tuesday. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, this cup is just charming and the little pumpkins look sweet next to it! Happy Fall~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cheery tea cup and saucer! I don't think I have seen one quite like it before. And your new pillow is very pretty, perfect for fall. Thank you so much for sharing with us. I know what you mean about being busy! I am two days behind on T.T.!!!
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, your teacup and pillow are very pretty! Nice job! Thank you for linking it up with Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.