Thursday, September 8, 2011

September Changes

SEPTEMBER
Seems to be the month of
Change.
The days become shorter
The weather is cooler
The trees are starting to change to their 
Autumn Colors.
SEPTEMBER
Bring a new Season
AUTUMN
And with all the changes in nature I too make some changes
I have been reluctant to let my Summer go. .
It came so late where I live
But, alas, I must say good-bye to Summer
I am gradually bringing out the September Decor
Changing my buffet is so fun
I love Fall colors . . .
Orange, yellows, browns and all shades in between.
 Of course I have to display a cute
Autumn scene plate.
I found this "old" plate at the thrift store DI
Cost me all of $1. .
And you know me, I seldom pass up a plate!
It is nothing fancy on the Blue Buffet. .
But, it makes me happy when I look at
My September and Fall colors
Each day I am adding a little more of my Fall decor

How about you are you adding the beautiful colors
Of September and Fall. . . ?
I am joining


7 comments:

  1. What a sweet vignette on your buffet. Love the colors, especially the yellow pitcher...so pretty!
    Thanks so much for visiting and for your sweet comments!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your fall touches with my Open House Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your buffet is so pretty with the fun Fall changes. I am taking my time and doing little changeovers here as well. I was just looking at your blog and just noticed that you are Mormon. all this time, I never noticed! Troy (the hubs) is Mormon (raised in SLC) and even though I am not, I have attended church with Troy for about 10 years now. I think I am the only "non-Mormon" to have a calling. LOL. I also give couponing and different thrifting classes for RS. Anyway, thank you for joining TTF and have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new seasonal vignette its very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty vignette you created!! The yellow pitcher is just the sweetest thing and brings so much to the vignette!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks very pretty! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.