Sunday, September 25, 2011

Crochet Pumpkins

Oh, do I love threads and yarns
And fabric and lots of textiles!
Lately, I have loved yarn. .
I just can't get enough of crocheting creations.
There are so many beautiful colors and types of yarn.
So my stash just keep growing
And I keep crocheting.
Here's just a tiny view of what I recently crocheted.
Absolutely nothing fancy. . . !
But oh so fun to crochet and cute to decorate with.
My goal is to make lots of these cute pumpkins
And fill a basket with them. . .
But, I just had to show you how cute they are turning out.
I will be showing you more later in the week
I am slowly ( and I mean s-l-o-w) getting my
Autumn decorations out. . .

I do believe I will be linking up with these lovely blogs
Be sure to visit them. . .

8 comments:

  1. They are so cute! I can waitto see more. I would love to make some,did you use a pattern or make your on? Thanks for sharing,JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie...will you make me some too??? I love this little guys, so textural and cute!!! Make loads and sell them!
    Hugs
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karie,
    I love your crochet pumpkins...how yarn adorable!
    Me too I was wondering like JoAnn if you used a pattern..and where I could find it.

    Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute pumpkins. My Grandma use to crochet, and one of my big regrets was everytime she offered to teach me I was too "busy". I treasure the beautiful pieces she gave me.

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog to see my kitchen. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karie,
    Your pumpkins are ever so sweet. One thing I don't do that I wish I did is crochet. I tried (you know they taught us in mutual) but I always do it too tight. I need to loosen up a little. lol! I bought the cutest crochet pumpkin pie with a dollop of cream on top at Swiss Days in Midway. It was only $10 and came with cute Halloween pins. Keep on crocheting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pumpkins are so cute! So fuzzy and cozy looking for fall!

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.