Thursday, July 8, 2010

What My Blog Is About

I like to create!
I think we should all make
the world a little better and
a little prettier Whether it is planting a garden
or improving our home
we should be actively engaged in
Creating
My bench and colored flower pots
are some of my patio creations
I enjoy vibrant colors
I like to sit outside when the weather is warm
and enjoy the things I have planted
and created.
This is a 4th of July vinette
I created
to celebrate the birth of the nation
I like my home to be inviting to others
and
I like celebrating and decorating for
the holidays
Part of a wall creation
I will show more of this later.
I find discarded frames at the DI
for cheap
then I spray paint them
the color I want.
Is ther anyother place you would want to be than HOME
not me. . .
I traded in all my vacations, cottages, and far away places
for a
FAMILY
CHILDREN
GRANDCHILDREN
and
HOMETOWN FRIENDS
and I don't regret it.
HOME SWEET HOME
it is what you make with your heart
and your hands




2 comments:

  1. i love all the vibrant colors on your porch, and that you used on your new headboard. good for you...i have really only painted small things, so you are an inspiration to try more!

    thanks so much for stopping by the cape on the corner, and for your comment on my cloche redo. i really do love the metallic finish and hope you try it out. i am thrilled that you read my blog, and i hope you continue to like what you see!

    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove that bench idea for your porch! And the color! I've been wanting to paint something a sunny yellow but there's really nowhere in my house to put much, especially something yellow... well the porch has room. :D Thanks for the inspiration! I also love those black and white frames and pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.