Monday, July 12, 2010

Quatrefoil Project In The Works

Ok, I am in love, well not love, I really like
Quatrefoil
I love the pattern and the history
of the pattern.
It is in many architectural (spelled right, I checked) designs
(Just look it is there)
So,
Jen over at
Tatertots and Jello
does the most amazing things!
And
She has done some projects using this pattern. . .
I bought this ugly old tattered and lonely stool
(Of course at DI)
(I have a soft spot for old, tattered and lonely things)
So,
I bought it and
brought it homeDo Ya Think
I, Karie, can turn this poor stool
into something like what Jen has made?


She also did this adorable platter
with, of course,
Quatrefoil
I am a pushover for anything that hangs on a wall!

BUT


This is what I want!
I want my poor lonely stool
to look like this!
I like the color
I like everything about it. . . . .
SO
For the next few days
(well maybe more)
I will try to copy Jen
at
Tatertots and Jello
and make my stool to look as cute as hers.
Check back with me and see if I can do it!

Be sure to check out Jen










Visit tatertotsandjello.com

3 comments:

  1. I bet you can do it! ;) I shy away from new projects too, but you can always paint right over it if you don't like the outcome. :) Thanks so much for the visit today. I wanted to invite you to join in my Dishing It! party this week...it's about {Your Summer Reading List}. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe you can do it! Good luck! Can't wait to see the final piece. :) And thanks for the visit to my blog earlier this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure it will be beautiful ... can't wait to see your finished product! The color is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.