Monday, May 27, 2019

Summer Is Here ~ I Think

Oh my goodness it is the end of May
And I am so far behind with
my scheduled chores for this time of year!

Thank goodness school is over and I will be 
on Summer break, But
I will be trying to catch up.

I have been busy for some very
special reasons ~

Granddaughters!

High School Graduation for these two
precious Granddaughters of mine,
Oh my Heart!
I am so proud of them both.
The door of opportunities are opening for them
And I am so excited for them both.

It is always a family affair for us,
We are Family! 
We support each other.

The big graduation party will be next week-end.
So the Celebration will continue. 

That is another thing we love to do.
Celebration Time! 

Weather predictions are in our favor.
This unrelenting rain is suppose to quit.
I hope so, not only for the party but
also for my yard!.
Oh yes, the trees, shrubs, grass and flowers love it,
But, I can't get anything planted.
And my poor little patio is wanting to
be decorated.  My post are just filled with dirt.

I am anxious to get outside and start working in my tiny 
backyard.  I love rain, but 
I am so over looking at gray dreary days.
Hopefully I can have things looking good this week.

I did take time to enjoy some
Me Time!
Me and my childhood BFF went to the
Motherland.  We had a great time, 
(we always do.) 
Memorial Weekend is when we go and
decorate the graves of our loved ones.
I was blessed to have my brother join us.
Me at my husband's grave.
Oh how I miss him.  He has been gone for
27 years.  It feels like forever.
My brother and I at our Grandparents grave.
All of out Grandparents were a very important part of our 
lives.  It was their steady and firm lives that gave us
stability and love in our sometimes Topsy - Turvy lives.

And our parents graves.

So now it is another busy week ahead.
Just busy in a different way.

I hope where ever you are
the sky is blue!








1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to your granddaughters. They are both beautiful girls.

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.