Thursday, May 30, 2019

If The Sun Comes Out Tomorrow

Hello my friends!

I am a fair weather Gardener. . 
The weather can not be too cold or too hot.


Utah has had the 2nd wettest Spring.
That is a big deal for us,
Utah is the 2nd driest state.
Nevada is the driest.
So. . . 
I can't complain for not being able
to work in my yard. . 
In my neck of the woods storm clouds and rain
are blessings from Mother Nature.

Now I have a short window of time to
get my yard ready for
summer.

The weatherman is predicting 
SUN SHINE
for the weekend.


I will be ready to get my Gardening done.
I call it Yard Decorating.

I can hardly wait,

Check back and see if
Mother Nature cooperated with me
and my plans.





1 comment:

  1. Karie,
    Thanks so much for stopping by!! Last year was the wettest year ever for us here in NEPA and right now, we are ahead of the rainfall that we had last year for this year so if this continues, this year may surpass last year in rain fall... I too need to get out an do some gardening in the back yard... We have the front done but the back really needs work....
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.