Monday, April 8, 2019

Life Is About Change

Well hello my friends.
 I hope you are enjoying a 
delightful day.
The two day
General Conference for
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
ended yesterday. So today I feel a 
little bit of a let-down.
I love General Conference.
It is so uplifting, so spiritual
it is as though
Mind and Spirit join as one, and 
the Heavens open, and
Light, Knowledge, and Truth
are abundantly given to all who will listen
and Believe.
Of course I am still dancing on Cloud 9
with the announcement that a new
Temple will be built in 
Tooele Valley.
What a wonderful blessing.
Prayers have been answered.
We don't know the exact location yet,
but we will know soon.
A new Temple in my precious valley
will bring about change.
And I know the changes will be good.
Wherever a Temple of The Church of
Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is built
It blesses everything. . . People are blessed
The land and the communities are
blessed. They will prosper.
Satan will gradually lose his power of
destruction. . . Because hearts will soften 
and turn to God,
 There will
be a stronger feeling to do good, to be less
judgmental. to help others. 
Children will obey righteous parents, and parents
will love their children and place their family 
as a top priority in their life.


My little Valley will 
Change.
And I will change.
Not because I am compelled to
But because I want to.
More Faith
More desire to do good
More attention to what matters most to me,
More devotion to my Savior Jesus Christ.
More Gratitude
More joy for my life.
Many more changes will happen.

Life is about change
Nothing ever stays the same.

Just as I look forward to Spring, 
I look forward to the changes
the Lord has for me.





1 comment:

  1. Karie,
    Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to comment!! It looks like you are looking forward to this change and it will be a good one!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.