Monday, April 1, 2019

Hello April

I am so happy to see
My March was horrible!
I did not do a single post in March.
Sickness, depression, snowstorm after snowstorm!
Made a very miserable month for me.
But I am looking forward to April.
Spring, and Easter always makes me 
feel much better.
I look forward to each new day.
I have been going through past posts
about April Easter and Spring.
I like the crisp white of this vignette.
It reminds me of the newness of
The Resurrection!
A Spring Bouquet always brings me
Joy!
Ah, my little lamb.
It isn't Easter without my Little Lamb.
A few more pictures of my
April, Easter Past.
Now it is time to do a little change 
Celebrate April and Spring 2019
Along with a touch of Easter.

Be sure to check in with more decorating
and chatting about what
is going on in my life.

I look forward to your visits.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.