Friday, April 5, 2019

General Conference ~ The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

I cannot imagine my life without
the knowledge I have of
Heavenly Father, 
Jesus Christ and 
the Holy Ghost.
And my knowledge grows day by day
with every tear that I shed
and ever smile I share with loved ones.


This is the weekend that my eyes and my ears
will be upon Salt Lake City, Utah


It is General Conference for
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

The Prophet Russell M. Nelson 
and his counselors
Dallin H. Oaks and Henry B, Eyring

 The Quorum of Twelve Apostles
Theses are the leaders that will 
Teach
Counsel
Reveal
And Testify of Jesus Christ


By the Gift of the Holy Ghost I will
know that what they say is true.

We are all sons and daughters of a loving
caring Heavenly Father.
No matter where we are, 
no matter what we have done,
He desires ALL His Children to
 Come To Him.


Through His Son Jesus Christ 
All blessings can and will be provided
as we turn our hearts and our minds
to Him we will see miracles in our lives.
Light and Truth will shine brightly
We will have His countenance in our eyes.
I invite you to "come listen to a Prophets voice"
General Conference
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Saturday April 6
10:00 am and 2:00 pm
Sunday April 7
10:00 am and 2:00 pm
(Mountain Daylight Time)

I Believe!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.