Friday, April 19, 2019

Easter's On It's Way!

I have said it before and I will say it again. . .
Easter
Is one of my favorite holidays.


I hope my little bit of decorating does not 
distract from the reason for this holiday.
As we celebrate the
Savior's Jesus Christ's Atonement and Resurrection.

Through my decorating I want to share 
Happiness,
Hope
 Faith

And Gratitude for the many blessings
I receive through His Grave and Love.
Jesus Christ can and will do it for everyone. . .


Along with decorating for Easter I add my touch of
bright  colorful to my home.
It is 
SPRING
The earth is awakening.
She is displaying her beauties 
From the Blue Sky to the Colorful  Earth.
You can see it everywhere.


Even though it is a very Spiritual and Religious time for me.
I still enjoy the whimsical side of 
Easter


I like to scatter color and sunshine wherever I go. .
A few colored eggs here and some cute little bunnies there.

Easter is on it's way!

I hope you find the colorful and the happy of
this beautiful time of rebirth and renewal







No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.