Friday, April 19, 2019

Easter's On It's Way!

I have said it before and I will say it again. . .
Easter
Is one of my favorite holidays.


I hope my little bit of decorating does not 
distract from the reason for this holiday.
As we celebrate the
Savior's Jesus Christ's Atonement and Resurrection.

Through my decorating I want to share 
Happiness,
Hope
 Faith

And Gratitude for the many blessings
I receive through His Grave and Love.
Jesus Christ can and will do it for everyone. . .


Along with decorating for Easter I add my touch of
bright  colorful to my home.
It is 
SPRING
The earth is awakening. . 
She is displaying her beauties 
From the Blue Sky to the Colorful  Earth.
You can see it everywhere.


Even though it is a very Spiritual and Religious time for me.
I still enjoy the whimsical side of 
Easter


I like to scatter color and sunshine wherever I go. .
A few colored eggs here and some cute little bunnies there.

Easter is on it's way!

I hope you find the colorful and the happy of
this beautiful time of rebirth and renewal. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.