Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Springtime In Utah

It is Springtime in Utah!
And it is beautiful.
Isn't it wonderful to have the
diversity of the seasons?
At times the winter can seem so long,
but I know Spring will come.


The flowers are starting to give the world some color.


I have been watching my little back yard,
 and sure enough, 
 I see things starting to poke their heads out of the ground.
It is so fun to watch the new life of springtime.



Utah is very diverse in especially our landscape.
The northern part is snow capped mountains
and southern part is red-rocks and desert.


I must say I am a little partial to the snow capped mountains
of northern Utah.
This particular mountain is one of my favorites.
Mt. Timpanogos
The Sleeping Princess.

When I look at the beauty of spring or any season, I
can't help but give thanks for the beautiful world 
in which I live in.  I stop and take it all in....
I am truly in awe with all that the Lord
has created for me and for everyone to enjoy.






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post Karie. The pictures are stunning.

    Have a great rest of the week.

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.