Sunday, April 9, 2017

April Happiness ~ Easter Celebration

Hello Everyone!
Did I ever mention how much I love 
April
Oh yes, I do. . .and I love it even more when 
Easter is celebrated in April.
Of course I do a little decorating to show how much
I love this time of year.


Easter makes me Happy!


A new little friend, Bern the Bunny
Created by ME.
He makes me smile!


Of course Little Precious April 
Brings me joy!
For many reasons she is a special part of me.

Aside from all the cute little decorating I do for Easter,
my main focus is on the 
Savior Jesus Christ.
I like Easter. . . it is a time I can really focus
on the real reason I celebrate this sacred holiday
and other sacred holidays.
"For if there were no Easter there would be no Christmas"
(Prophet Gordon B. Hinckley)
It is so true there would be no reason for celebrating anything.
Because there would be no meaning to life, and living, and happiness
if it weren't for Easter. . .The Atonement and His Resurrection. 

Today is Palm Sunday
Jesus' Triumphant Entry into Jerusalem.


This week I will continue reading  from the New Testament
in the King James Version of the Bible
about the events leading up to
 His Atonement, Crucifixion and His Resurrection.







1 comment:

  1. Karie,
    A beautiful post honoring Easter!! Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!! Happy Easter to you and yours!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.