Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter Sunday

As I sit in my home today and I ponder the significance of this day,
Easter Sunday, I realize the bounty of my blessing are the result of the great Redeemer,  Jesus Christ. My heart is filled with humble gratitude for Him. Because of what He did thousands of years ago, in the Garden of Gethsemane,  on the Cross of Calvary  and Garden Tomb, I and all who live can accept Him and His Atonement and live today surrounded in His Peace, His shelter, His love.

The Great Redeemer Lives



EASTER 
My favorite of all religious holiday.





Even my fur baby, Cash, is content and secure on this Easter Sunday. 

My pray is that we may all be partakers of
HIS PEACE.




mormon.org 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.