Friday, December 4, 2015

Celebrating Christmas

I love this time of year for many reasons.  All the glitz, all the glitter.  All the giving.  All the receiving.  All the lights, the decorated trees. Decorated homes, with lights and ornaments, and smells of Christmas goodies.   I love the traditions, and the family togetherness.

The cities and neighborhoods are aglow with lights.
Celebrating Christmas.
Homes a aglow with lights, warmth, and togetherness.

Beautifully decorated trees

Celebrating Christmas with beautifully decorated trees.
A tradition of Christmas.
Presents will be wrapped for loved ones.  Family and Friends
will receive and will give.  
Christmas is a time of giving.

There are many things I love about Christmas but most of all I love the Spirit it brings.  And that Spirit is the Spirit of our Savior Jesus Christ.  All the Celebrations is for Him.  It is because of Him that we receive all that we have,  even the gifts, the lights, the holiday togetherness.  


Please take time to view the video I have on my side bar. 
or click the link.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.