Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 Year In Review

Well, it looks like another year goes down in history.  Soon the shouting of Happy New Year will usher in the New Year 2016.  WOW!  Where oh where does the time go?  I can't believe how fast the days, months and years pass. . .So with all that said, I thought I would look back on 2015 and savor the time I spent here at Karie's Chic Creations.  Showing you the things that I like to do. . Oh, you don't see it all, but you get a pretty good look into my life.


As I have reflected upon the past year, I realize I have been very blessed.  Of course there have been some bumps in my journey.  That is just how life it.  But, when I really think about it, I have had very few bumps in 2015.  My journey has been delightful.  I lost some very important people in my life but somehow I was able to move on, and thank the good Lord for having spent a life time with them.  

My time is spent with family, friends, and enjoying my home.  My church, my worship of my Savior Jesus Christ are very important to me.  

 Connecting with old friends and family members is something I really enjoy.  And thanks to technology I have been able to re-connect and just plain connect with so many people.

Re-connected with cherished friends from my youth.
These are the friends from my youth, and we still get together whenever we can.
I put together a HUGE Family reunion. . .Oh my what a wonderful time we had.  Over 100 cousins gathered to celebrate our wonderful heritage.  It was amazing.
Just a couple of months later, I gathered together with my other side of the family and again celebrated my heritage with the people I love the most.
I spent time in The Motherland and visited cousins, and old family houses.
I could not ask for anything more than to be with family and friends.  Isn't that what life is about?
Families and Friendships. . .they are eternal.
I also filled my days with my many hobbies and creating, and decorating.  Making my home a place of beauty.  It may be small but it my home, and I love it.  Of course the little Terrorists, Teddy and Cash helped. And most of all my children and grandchildren helped.  Oh, those Grands of mine.  How I love them.
We had a garden party.  It was officially called Help Grandma Clean Her Yard!  They loved it, but most of all I loved it.  We spent so much time, giggling, and laughing, and lots of food and good times together.  The Jackson Grands are my precious Stars.  Oh, how I love them.
All the decorating continued "smooched" in with a lot of sewing, crocheting, and having fun.  
 Stitching and crocheting, sewing and oh my a lot more!
Decorating for holidays, and whatever else I can think of.
 
I love all my "Little Things".  
 
And a little "junking" is also added to the list.  
 
So from my house to yours, I wish you all a 
HAPPY 2016!
And I hope to see you at my blog. . .I send hugs to friends who I have never met face to face, but you have become my friends none the less. And to my long time, stay with me friends and family I love you all.   I am thrilled when I see that you have visited, and left a message. Though there may be miles between us, I feel the connection.   So take good care, and God willing I will be here for more blogging for a long, long time.  













3 comments:

  1. What a great post Karie, thanks so much for sharing it with us. Glad that you had a wonderful Christmas and my wish for you is Happy New Year.
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like 2015 was good year for you...wishing you a very blessed happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.