Monday, July 13, 2015

Family Reunion~~Huge Success!

WOW!
I would say over 150 people at a 
Family Reunion
is a Huge Success. . !
Me and My Brother and our First Cousins.
I have 36 first cousins. 31 are still living. 16 are in this picture.
I am so proud to have so many beautiful loving first cousins.
I can honestly say we love and cherish each other.
There is never discord, nor unkind words.
Just love, understanding and compassion for each other.
I am truly blessed!
Aunts, nieces, cousins. . .and more cousins. 
Did I say there were cousins, and more cousins.
A lot of visiting and catching up.
There were first cousins once removed, and second cousins.
And cousins and their families. . .Oh My!
Connecting and Re-connecting with family was amazing.
A lot of family stories were being told and re-told.
It was an incredible time being together.
So many memories were shared and new ones made.
Hearts were filled with the healing balm of family love.
FAMILIES ARE FOREVER!

I have a family here on earth
They are so good to me.
I want to spend my life with them
Through all eternity.
Families can be together forever
Through Heavenly Father's plan
I always want to be with my
Own family. . .and the Lord
Has shown me how I can.
Families can be together Forever!
(Children's LDS Hymn)








No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.