Tuesday, July 14, 2015

A Home With Character

It seems there are just some homes that are full of
Character. . . My Aunt Colleen has such a Home.
Her yard is so interesting. . I am always wanting starts from her flowers.
He has made many of the pots she has sitting around.
Summer days on her patio are so relaxing.
 
She finds the most unusual things to place in the right spot in her yard.
Now remember my Auntie is 85 years old.
She has slowed down in the past year.
She definitely has a green thumb.
Not only is her yard interesting but the inside is even more interesting.
She has all the family heirlooms.
And she is an artist.
The top two pictures she painted a few years ago.
The bottom left picture is an old family heirloom
It is a tea pot, sugar and creamer.
It once belonged to my Great-Great Grandmother.
 
From the walk ways to the inside of her home.
It is full of Character and Charm.
The best thing is ALL are welcome.
She makes you feel so at home.
I dread that she is growing older. She is such a precious soul
I want to spend all the time I can with her, so I will never forget
Her personality, her style, her charm.

To everything there is a season.

Linking with:
Brenda at Cozy Little House

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful home and apparently , a post about a beautiful life and on well lived!!
    Thanks for sharing!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karie! Oh, my goodness, your little auntie flowers are so beautiful. She's quite the spiffy little one to be able to garden at 85! Love her pretties inside too. Thanks for sharing with us. Hope you're doing well and thanks for popping in to se eme.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.