Sunday, April 19, 2015

Today Is The Sabbath

Today is The Sabbath.
And I rejoice.
I love Sunday's. . There are many things about
Sunday that makes me happy and makes me smile.

Of course it is because I am able to worship my
Heavenly Father and His Son, Jesus Christ.
I go to church, I meet friends who believe the say as I do.
I rejoice by singing beautiful hymn,
I reflect on the Love, and Tender Mercy
the Savior has for me.
I rest from my weekly labors,
I am able to relax my mind, my body
And renew my soul with the things of God.
I ponder the Scriptures, 
The words of God are spoken to me from
The Bible
The Book of Mormon
The Doctrine and Covenants,
The Pearl of Great Price.
Most of all I renew my covenants with
The Lord, by partaking of His Sacrament.
I love The Sabbath.
My Day of devotion to my Lord and Savior.
Jesus Christ.

I hope your Sunday is beautiful and well spent. . 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.