Thursday, April 23, 2015

Thursday Thread Day

Well, hello friends!
I hope your week is going well thus far.
We still have a few more days in the month of April
Where is the time going???
I have been doing all kinds of projects.
In between not feeling very well, because of allergies,
I have been working on a few things while staying inside.
Good thing I only have a tiny patio area because I need to be outside.
But, with allergies so bad right now, I am staying inside
 away from the pollen
A bit of sewing and crocheting has been done.
Today is my Thread Day.
I was in JoAnn's last night and found the cutest
fabric for July. . .Yes, I said July.
It is always good to be on top of things.
Which usually I am not!
My little Dot is sewing away. . (she is named after my Grandma)
Oh how I love fabric.
When I saw this fat-quarter bundle I just had to have it.
Just look at that red, white, and blue!
Oh, and the banner print is so adorable.
It just so happens I need to make some cute July pillow covers.
This is perfect. . . and my banner for my porch.
Oh, I can't wait to start stitching.
I have another project going on the sewing machine right now.
When it is finished, I will start creating with the July fabric.
I can't wait to show you.
And I will be showing you the project I am doing now.
Just as soon as it is finished.
I am slow. . .some days. . .(most days.)
So. . .what have you been creating with your thread?
Crocheting, knitting, sewing, cross-stitch, quilting . .
Whatever involves thread. . .
Did I say I love fabric, and I love yarn, and thread. . and 
 the list goes on and on.
Have a wonderful day.
Always find the sunshine in your life.




1 comment:

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.