Saturday, May 31, 2014

The Last Day of May

Oh, beautiful May where has the time gone. . 
You will be leaving me. . .June will enter
And Summer begins.
Well, I have enjoyed most of the month of May
I am still recovering from surgery. . 
It is taking too long.
I wanted to show you my front porch,
Well, it is really a tiny stoop. .is that what they are called?
But today is hot and windy, and my little
Pansy's were all dry and droopy. . so
I will show you the porch maybe tomorrow 
I will give the pansy's time to recover 
Here is a pretty picture of my Aunt's Poppies
I really need to plant some poppies in my small yard.
I love them.
I am sure you can tell by the tone of my posts
I am doing much better.
It is taking me some time to adjust to retirement.
But, I think I am going to really like it.
Just takes some adjusting to change.
And I do believe I will be able to stay in my little condo.
I love it so much here.  I am HAPPY!
Things really do have a way of working out.
Especially when you have Faith. . .The Lord has always
Got me through some of the rough adjustments I have had.
I know He is helping me now.
I hope you are having a great weekend.
And please do come back again. . .
Hugs, to you all.



2 comments:

  1. Oh, Karie, I too pray you can stay in your little place. Glad you're adjusting to retirement too. You are so kind and I so appreciate your lovely comments to me about our Little House. We're going to start traveling soon.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karie, so glad that you are feeling better. I am glad that things are working out for you. Once you start feeling better and get into the swing of retirement you will love it. I get up with a list of things to do and half the time I carry it over to the next day. You can go at your own speed, rather than rushing around going to work, home, cleaning, shopping.. and laundry - your going to love it!
    Take care Karie and have a wonderful Sunday. If I lived close would come over and pick you up and we would go for an adventure.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.