Thursday, May 29, 2014

Moving Right Along

Hello, Hello Sweet Friends,
Oh, boy this has been a busy week.
In fact the next couple of weeks will be busy.
Lots of exciting things happening in the family
This precious Grandson graduates from High School today.
Andrew
I am as sappy over my grand children as I am over my children.
Grandma is going to cry!
Somehow I always see them as my little ones
Those cute cubby cheeks, Grandma wants to kiss and kiss.
But alas, they grow up. Which is the way it is intended to be.
Andy has been such a joy. . .he is a delight to be with.
He has a cute personality and he is good!
Now, I know he isn't perfect, but he is a good young man.
I am so proud of him.
You will hear more about Andrew.
In three weeks he leaves for 2 years on a mission for
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
In the mean time.  We will enjoy and enjoy this sweet boy.
Well, I must be going. . . Today is Graduation Day.
See you a little later.
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.