Saturday, June 22, 2013

My Little Yard

Hey there. . .Thought I would show you
The progress on my tiny postage stamp size yard
Really it is small,  but oh my it has been a lot of work.
I have "THE SHED" as the focal point in the yard.
Therefore I wanted it to be a bright happy color.
The flower beds are just starting. . . .small plants will hopefully grow!
I like garden art. . I found this cute Route 66 at Hobby Lobby 70% off!
Several chairs are in the garden area. . .I think they add such pretty color
And they too are garden art. . .I like it.
I just started the yard a few weeks ago.
My son has helped me. . but there is so much that still needs to be done.
I wish I had the energy I had 20 and 30 years ago. . !!!
I just don't have the energy nor the strength to do heavy yard work.
There is still a lot to do.
I will show you as I progress along.
Hope I have it done before winter. . . !

6 comments:

  1. so cute! i love how you painted your shed. so cute! and the color of that chair is fantastic. great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, pretty! I love chairs in the garden too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little shed, it looks like a cute little doll house and the chair is super too. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love how you painted your shed! I'm about to inherit a similar shed from my hubby once he gets his new shed built, and I was thinking of painting it, so yours is good inspiration. I like your sign and chair, too. Lookin' good. Take care - Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just painted a chair the same color for my yard!! Love the red trim! Thanks for visiting DIY Showcase Party! Hope to see ya again!!

    Shelly-minettesmaze.blogspot.com
    cohost

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable yard with the chairs adding such a sweet touch!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!!!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.