Monday, June 17, 2013

A Little Bit of This and That. . . Summer!

Just a quick little check in. . 
I am still so swamped with projects.
Summer hit with a bang!
Putting in a small little back yard is hard work. . 
And then there is all the other "stuff" that goes with
Summer. . . But I love it!
Here is a little view of some of what I have been up to.
Of course Crochet, Crochet, Crochet.
 Some Summer Flowers. . 
 A little bit of this and that. . .
And best of all Lunch with Ole' Friends. . .
Hmmmm. . . .Lunch with friends is always best.
I will be back soon. . .
K

1 comment:

  1. Your are so right, lunch with friends is definitely the greatest. Love the potholders too, how cute are they. Thanks tons for joining Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.