Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Crochet July Wreath

I like to decorate for holidays
And one of my favorites is
July 4th
I really like celebrating this blessed holiday
So of course I have to have some
Red, White and Blue in my home.
I just finished this cute little wreath.
I found the pattern Here 
She also has a cute bunting pattern I am going to make.
So now I am all excited to get the rest of my
July 4th decorations out. . 
Summer is such a fun time, and a celebration of Freedom
Is the very best. . 

I am linking with:
Hookin On Hump Day


4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by and for you very kind comment!! I love this wreath! I used to crochet but lack of time made me stop. I long for the day when I have time again to pick up this hobby again!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this wreath! I'm ready to decorate for the 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Karie! I have just started pulling my décor out. Love July 4th décor too! Thanks for sharing it with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love this crochet patriotic wreath! It's wonderful! Nice stars! I'm pinning it to my patriotic board.

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party #37

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.