Saturday, November 19, 2011

THANKFUL

Thankful
 "Come Ye THANKFUL People Come."
This is a hymn we sing in my Church. . .

I want to be a THANKFUL person
Everyday!
 Have you notice that at the end of
THANKFUL
 Is the word FUL (FULL)
Hmmm, I love that.
THANKFUL. . .
I give Thanks For the Fullness of my life. . .

 "Raise the song of Harvest Home
All is safely gather in
Ere the winter storms begin."
"God our Maker doth provide
For our wants to be supplied.
Come to God's own temple, come.
Raise the song of Harvest Home."
A Thankful heart. . . .A Harvest Home. . .
BLESSED!
Please do come back for more
Thankful thoughts. . .K


1 comment:

  1. Hi Karie! Just a beautiful post, your vignettes and your lovely words. I'm so thankful too and feel so blessed! I wish you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving. By the way, I have a little wooden clock exactly like yours! :)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.