Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Followers

I have had to remove the pictures of my
Followers. . .
Some vicious person out there is
Putting the most disgusting pictures on
My blog as a Follower.
I don't know if anyone else is having this problem
I am going to report it to BLOGGER. .
How terrible  there are people in this world
That would do something so disgusting. .
One of the reason I blog is because I love meeting the
Creative and great people who also blog.
I am so upset that someone would do this. .
I may leave blogging and go to something more safe
Is anyone else having this problem?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Karie, that's terrible! How are they doing that? That is so terrible. I'll have to go and see. Yes, I certainly would report this to Blogger. I'm so sorry!
    Blessings,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no, this is ridiculous. why do people have to be so malicious and intentionally hurt innocent people. do you have the follow button, still? i saw a post where someone described how you install just the follow part, but not the pictures. i'd look for it on google or something.

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.