Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It Is October

Oh, My Goodness!
Where is the time going?
Didn't we just celebrate the 4th of July?
Didn't I just put my summer decor out?
Ah, I do believe it truly is
October!
I am slowly moving along putting one season away
And bringing out another season. . .
Why, oh why do I do this?
But, I am just not one to leave things in my home the same. .
(I know I am not the only one that does this)
But, I am moving S-L-O-W!
By the time I have Autumn decor in place
It will be time for Winter and Christmas. . . .
Well, here is just a little bit of change
A few more of my crocheted pumpkins
A little Autumn Embroidery I did awhile back.

(not a good picture)
The little table vignette looks much better in real life!
 This is my small dining area. . .
 My table and blue buffet are so fun to decorate. .
I love how the sun come through the windows this time of year
It is in the mid afternoon, and it makes the room seem so cozy. .
I get a good feeling. . . I guess it is just a secure homey feeling
Interesting how sunshine and its rays will give you a good feeling.
Oh, but today is rainy, and the wind is howling. . .
It is that time of year for change in the weather. . .
I love where I live because I get to experience all of the seasons.
I am very busy right now painting a "monster" of a piece!
After my Blue Buffet I said I wasn't going to paint another "big" piece
Oh, boy. . .that didn't last long. .
I am at it again. . .and I have got to hurry and get it done
Not only to show you, but to get it off my patio before it is too cold!
Here is a sneak peek!
I hope it turns out the way I envision in my head. .

Check back. . .I hope to have it done real soon. . .!
K
I am linking to the following gals. .
Be sure to give them a visit. .
The French Country Cottage/Feathered Nest
The Shabby Nest/Frugal Friday
My Romantic Home/Show and Tell Friday
The Charm of Home/Home Sweet Home

4 comments:

  1. Nice peace there..and I just put up all my Halloween, getting excited! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely piece of heaven you have there! And I love the fall decor too! :P

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! It would be great to have you link to Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  4. These little baskets are so cute. Thanks for stopping by Project Queen today. I hope you will visit again! PS by next big adventure is crocheting or knitting classes. You inspire me :-).
    Mandy
    www.projectqueen.org

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.